The 790 credit score is actually very good which would help an individual to get the best loan programs at very cheap rates. As such, it is very essential for you to check your credit score periodically. In fact, it is advisable that one should check the score before applying for any type of loan. It would help the people rectifying their credit status which would definitely help them to grab better rates at ease.
Is 790 FICO credit score good enough for a mortgage loan or car loan or refinance?
* The 790 FICO credit score is actually very good which can assist you to get the best rates of interest. Moreover, there are numerous benefits which you can grab by maintaining the score at the median level i.e., 720. Check out the following reasons:
* Low rates: Low interest rates would help you to gain more. Thus, it is always wise to keep a check on the status and take measures to rectify whenever necessary.
* Small business loan: In case you own a company which is not more than three years old and apply for a small business loan then your personal credit history would also automatically come under scrutiny. Thus, you need to manage you finances in an appropriate manner in order to grab benefits.
* Credit card rewards: You can even grab discounts and reward points from your cards. But, in order to grab such incentives one needs to check out the terms of each and every card.
* Enriches your power of purchasing: If you possess good financial status then your purchasing power also get automatically enhanced. This factor in turn leads to enhanced life style. Moreover, high scores mean good interest rates and numerous incentives.