As a sugar baby, your job is to make sure your sugar daddy is happy. Ensuring his happiness ensures that he will continue to provide you with the cash and gifts you desire. Unless you despise your sugar daddy (in which case, you should start looking for a new one), there are a few things you should avoid at all costs.
1. Perhaps the most important thing to avoid as a sugar baby is becoming completely dependent on your sugar daddy. The majority of sugar daddies prefer an independent woman who enjoys being treated like a princess. Your sugar daddy relationship is only one aspect of your life. You cannot neglect the things that were important to you before you had a sugar daddy. Continuing to enjoy your life – your whole life – will make you a better sugar baby in the long run.
2. Never let him know what you really think about his skills in the bedroom. Even if he’s the worst lover you’ve ever had, keep your mouth shut. Tell him if he’s hurting you in any way, but otherwise, the topic is not up for discussion. Instead, you need to fill his head with the idea that he is Adonis…the best you’ve ever had and all you’d ever want.
3. If you’ve been with your sugar daddy for awhile, you may have gotten him to buy you a car. The thing you want to avoid in this situation is the power of ownership. If you didn’t initially register the car in your name only, convince him to get it changed as soon as you can. If his name is on the title & registration, your sugar daddy can take the car away at anytime. With your name on the title & registration, this is a lot less likely to happen. If you break up, you’ll be able to keep the car and take over payments (assuming it wasn’t paid for outright) or you can sell it.
4. Don’t burden your sugar daddy with stories of your financial trouble. If he is a good sugar daddy, he is helping you financially. You should be using these gifts to correct and improve your situation. Unless you are on the verge of being kicked out of your home, it’s best to keep things under wraps.
5. Unless he brings up the topic of children, don’t discuss yours. This is especially true if you have nothing good to say about the little urchins. However, even if they’re the sweetest, cutest cherubs in the world, he doesn’t want to think about you as a mother. It takes away part of your mystery. You want to remain mysterious and exciting to your sugar daddy for as long as possible.
6. Avoid introducing your sugar daddy to other sugar babies. There is nothing worse than being taken for a ride by someone you thought was a friend. Unless you and your girlfriend work out an agreement where you want him to see both of you, kind of like a tag team, it’s best to keep them apart from one another.
7. You should maintain your appearance at all times when in the presence of your sugar daddy. Your nails manicured. Your hair and makeup done. Your clothes sexy yet appropriate for the occasion. The only exception to this rule might be first thing in the morning if you’ve spent the night with your sugar daddy. And then, I suggest getting showered, dressed and made up as soon as you possibly can.